CAPPADOCIA BLUE TOUR
·After pickup from your hotel at 9.30am, hike along the Red and Rose Valley, the most breathtakingly and mysteriously beautiful valleys in the region. Conclude your hike at the Cavusin Cave Village. Marvel at the rock castle and troglodyte dwellings where people lived until the 20th century.
·Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant. Descend towards the center of the earth with a trip to the Underground City of Kaymakli, one of the largest and deepest of Cappadocia’s many such settlements. Discover this underground city and its stables, cellars, storage rooms, refectories, churches, and wineries.
· Visit the Pigeon Valley. See spectacular view of dovecotes (pigeon or dove houses), old abandoned cave homes and old Greek houses of Uchisar and Ortshisar Castle, the biggest mass of fairy chimneys in Cappadocia.
· You’ll be returned to your hotel at the end of the tour. (18.30pm)
· Underground City of Kaymakli
·Open Buffet Lunch
·National Park fees
· Professional art historian local guide
· Hotel pickup and drop-off
·Small-group tour with luxury vehicle (Max 15 person)
· All taxes, fees and handling charges
·We will send the official reservation confirmation document (Voucher)
This price is valid only between 1 November 2019 to 15 March 2020.
· Pickup approx. 1.5 hours before sunrise.
· Return 1.5 hours later.
· Actual times will depend on sunrise. Check this link for a guide to sunset times for the dates of your visit.
· Children under 6 years are NOT permitted to fly for safety reasons.
· During winter months in particular, flights may be cancelled due to weather. Where the weather permits, they may be rescheduled to the afternoon when the weather is calmer.
· Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
··Light breakfast at the balloon company office
· Approx 1 hour flight in a 20-24 person basket
· ·Champagne celebration and flight certificate
· ·Personal insurance to the value of 5 million euros
· If the balloon flight is cancelled due to bad weather, we will offer to reschedule to the afternoon (if they fly) or the following morning. If you are unable to reschedule, you will receive a 100% refund.
· Cancellations made more than 48 hours from the start of the tour will not be charged.
· Cancellations made between 24-48 hours from the start of the tour will be charged 50% of the amount due.
· No shows, and cancellations made within 24 hours of the start of the start time will be charged 100% of the amount due.
Explanation About Price
· 150€ per person (including children 6 years and over).