Morning Jeep Safari with Lunch
Note: this tour can be dusty according the weather condition… Also there is no tour guide…
Pick up time : Between 10.30-10.45 in the morning
- Pigeon Valley: which is located in Uçhisar town to have one of the best panaromic view of the region. That site also covers lots of pigeon houses which are built by the ancient inhabitants of the region.
- Ibrahimpaşa Bridge: With old name Babayan,there is no cave houses, but possible to see nice cave stone houses.
- Pancarlık and Church: Its very nice and interesting valley because of beuty of natural and history.
- Gomeda Valley: The underside of Cappadocia is like a network of undersized sparse tunnels and the inside is filled with dark caves
- Ortahisar Panorama: You will see the second highest rock formation of the region.
- Lunch: We will give you set menu with selection options.
Finishing time : Around 14.00